Headquarters: New York City URL: http://www.aspu.com
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist / Manager - PPC Campaigns (Remote/NYC) you will play a key role in our organizational growth over the coming years. You will work with the Digital Marketing Analyst and Director of Marketing to optimize each school’s PPC accounts – growing MQLs across business units.
- Lead the User Acquisition / Lead Generation function for two online universities with an initial focus on paid search and social.
- Test and apply the latest and most advanced campaign strategies and tactics in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Develop, execute, and communicate data-driven plans for growth, efficiency, and general optimization across market segments.
- Develop process and priority plans for keyword management, competitive analysis & market research, testing new features, products & creative, landing page testing, and measurement solutions.
- You have 4+ years of full-time experience managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns and have an expert knowledge of best practices.
- Your passion for digital advertising keeps you up-to-date on micro and macro trends often allowing you the first mover’s advantage.
- Your curiosity drives you to understand people and niche audiences to identify ways to expand or better communicate with them through key messaging.
- You have a large pile of successful tests in your corner, and an even larger pile of lessons learned from the failed ones.
- You are a thoughtful, methodical, and objective leader who can communicate your approach, results, and next steps with ease across multiple initiatives.
- You are confident working remotely for a majority of your time.
To apply: email@example.com