Loom · Apr 18th 2020
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 3M users across 70k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
Loom makes it simple to create HD video content and have it instantly available to share with anyone in the world. Because of this simplicity, multiple years’ worth of video content is created on Loom every week from people in almost every country around the world, and this growth rate has been rapidly growing. It’s vital that Loom continues to be seen as a utility that our users can depend upon. Loom needs to continue to just work. Given the nature of processing video at scale, this is no easy feat and requires being conscious about price, performance, and the evolution of our culture.
As we introduce Team and Enterprise offerings, mobile applications, innovate on the core recorders, and explore strategic integrations and partnerships, we anticipate the complexity and scale of our systems to increase by an order of magnitude over the next year. As the Infrastructure manager, you will be reporting directly into the VP of Engineering and will have a critical impact at one of the most exciting times in our company’s history.
If you are interested in reading more about our CTO’s vision for our infrastructure, you can do that here:
What We’re Looking For:
Nice to have:
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.