Headquarters: London, UK URL:
What we're looking for
Hopin is seeking a Customer Support Manager who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, good at making decisions on the go, is helpful, supportive and a team player.
We're hiring for 2 roles: 1st) APAC location and/or 2nd) Weekend Support Thur-Mon
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently a team of 35, and you will be working within the support team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the product
- Guide customers through teaching them how to use Hopin and helping them troubleshoot issues through email and/or Intercom
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
- Advise customers on how to most effectively use the platform
- Continue to be friendly, helpful and supportive to customers
- Communicate with customers over email, phone, video call and/or intercom
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better
- Build and improve our customer knowledge base and other support materials
- Build and improve our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base, and making suggestions for improving processes
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support
- 1+ years of experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Has a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
A competitive starting salary for this role with opportunity for bonuses as we scale, as well as equity.
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world. However, if you’re based in London you can work with the Founder, Ops and the Tech Lead in the heart of Shoreditch.
We're mainly hiring for 2 roles: 1st) APAC location and/or 2nd) Weekend Support Thur-Mon
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org