Scalable Path · Apr 6th 2020
Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full Stack PHP/React Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is building a tool for the Clinical Trial industry that helps them recruit, qualify, schedule, and manage clinical trial participants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be building a web application that manages the intake and onboarding of new users/patients (includes a dynamic questionnaire with multiple user journeys, video conferencing with a doctor, and scheduling with multiple facility sites). Additionally, you will be building a CRM/Management dashboard with multiple user personas/permissions to manage different users/patients throughout their patient journey.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the Head of Product, initially as the sole developer on this project. More developers may join the project later. There is also a designer involved in the project who will be providing wireframes and final designs. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT time zone.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- PHP (Laravel strongly preferred)
- Ability to lay down the initial framework of an application (fresh start)
- Comfort with scrappy startup environments
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Comfort integrating with various APIs, such as Twilio video integration.
- Ability to give technical guidance/advice on what tools and architectural decisions to make based on requirements.
- Experience setting up hosting and deployment on AWS (DevOps)
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Establish best practices for eventually attaining SOC 2 / HiTrust and other similar security attestations.
May 04, 2020
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The pay rate for this role is from $35 to $55 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.