Surge · Apr 3rd 2020
Analytic Healthcare Data Engineer / Tableau Developer (Sorry, No Visas or c2c submissions please)
The AES role combines deep, analytics skills and an understanding of the processes and data that support the business of healthcare. The primary accountability of the AES Contractor is to convert client applications built on QlikView to Tableau data analytic visualizations on behalf of our Analytic Engineers and Analytic Directors that interface directly with our client partners. Contractor needed for approximately 3 – 5 months to complete conversion of client applications from QlikView to Tableau.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Convert data models and visualizations for applications developed with QlikView to Tableau that meet project requirements and comply with HC design standards and principles.
- Lead data validation tests to ensure quality of measurement.
- Expert level in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience designing, implementing and loading custom data models that reflect real-world problems
- Strong experience developing Tableau visualizations that consume data models for non-technical users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong ability to Interact with and communicate with internal team members
- Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
- Health care experience, particularly working with data
- Strong working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Visualization experience using a variety of BI tools (Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos, Crystal Reports)
- Strong experience with development methodologies including AGILE development