Headquarters: Remote URL:
- A lifelong learner?
- Passionate about the potential that remote work offers you personally and the world at large?
- Experienced in developing and delivering digital marketing content?
- Love a combination of data, consumer behavior, branding and storytelling?
- Eager to work with a company that values transparency, learner-centric education, collaboration, and trust?
- Looking for a contract position with the flexibility to work from where you’re most productive?
- Excited to grow your marketing career with opportunities for professional development?
If so, read on!
Workplaceless, the leading provider of remote work education and training, is seeking qualified candidates for digital marketing specialist to support our growing portfolio of learning experiences. Our current programs include:
- The Workplaceless Remote Work Certification, the world’s first comprehensive certification in the skills needed to succeed in a distributed work environment
- Leadplaceless, a training program for managers of distributed teams
- Goplaceless, a program that guides CXOs and change managers in creating a comprehensive Remote Work Policy
- Trainplaceless, a train-the-trainer program for virtual facilitators and learning and development practitioners
- We also provide live facilitated workshops and custom eLearning development for remote and hybrid teams.
In the near term, you’ll be a vital member of the Marketing Team by:
- Leading the execution of our social media strategy by: planning, designing, and publishing all social media posts.
- Collaborating on our consumer engagement and social content strategy.
- Developing and managing digital ad campaigns through both Google Ads and paid social channels.
- Owning all elements of our search marketing and search optimization plan.
- Staying on top of conversations, trends and best practices of remote work.
- Establishing metrics for success and follow-through by developing regular analytics performance reports.
- Managing relevant subsections of the marketing budget.
- Supporting the execution of tasks aligned with marketing goals.
As our company continues to grow, we would be interested in this team member growing along with us. This would mean a potential openness to increased hours, and increased responsibilities including:
- Serving as a vocal team member and sounding board for audience strategy, content strategy and content creation.
- Increasingly supporting more long-form content creation including blog posts, emails, and webinars.
- Working hand-in-hand with this learning experience and business development teams to optimize messaging and activation.
- Acting as brand champion for Workplaceless and voice of the customer for strategies and executions.
Required Competencies (Attitudes, Behaviors, Knowledge, Skills)
- Remote Work: As a remote curriculum specialist, you are a remote worker and collaborator, and a leader in remote work education.
- Attitudes & Behaviors: Virtual Professionalism, Trust, Autonomy
- Knowledge: Language of Remote Work, Remote Work Tools, Remote Communication Tools, Office Setup & Safety, Compliance, History & Impact of Remote Work, Remote Training Fundamentals
- Skills: Communication, Virtual Meetings, Collaboration, Teamwork, Time Management, Feedback, Channel & Mode Switching
Required Education and Experience:
- Prior remote work experience OR the Workplaceless Remote Work Certification
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in digital marketing, SEO, social media, or related field.
- Degree or other credential in marketing, digital marketing, digital strategy, search marketing, etc.
- Proven success in developing, monitoring, and optimizing Google Ads campaigns including both search and display.
- Experience in developing, executing, and optimizing social campaigns.
- Required knowledge of specific tools includes: Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience with these categories of tools is preferred: Social media management and reporting (e.g. Social Report), Graphic Design (e.g. Canva), Project Management (e.g. Asana), Collaboration (e.g. Google Drive), Communication (e.g. Slack), Video Conferencing (e.g. Zoom), Visual collaboration (e.g. MURAL), SEO tools (e.g. Moz, Google Search Console).
This is a temp-to-perm part-time remote contract position: 10 hours/week.
While you can be anywhere in the world, you must be willing to virtually meet, collaborate, and respond during pre-determined East Coast, USA hours.
We’re looking for people who are both inspired by our mission to support remote work in a sustainable way, and those who feel aligned with our values:
- Diverse and open-minded community
- High ethical standards
- Transparent and reliable work habits
- Individual growth and learner orientation
- Belief in our ability to make something great together
We believe that the unique contributions of all Workplaceless team members is key to the success of our company as well as our people. To ensure that our products and culture continue to live into the diversity, inclusivity and accessibility of everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.