Headquarters: Remote URL: http://www.vidIQ.com
Imagine a product that reached over a million users without a sales team. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed, where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help build vidIQ's sales and growth engine from the ground up. Intro
Why this Role?
- Sell a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family who just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what's working for these mega channels.
- Help build the foundations of sales at vidIQ: As an early member of our business development team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We continually re-invest back into our company and our team members we practice continuous never ending improvement— and there's so much more to do and learn.
We want to empower Creators. We help creators on their journey to being better video creators through tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Because of the opportunity the internet gives us where people are able to build businesses while in the comfort of their own home, a lot of people are seeking this opportunity and many of them, with amazing stories, are giving up too fast. There's too much bad information out there on how creators become successful, how they build their audiences. vidIQ challenges this status quo by giving creators the tools and knowledge needed to grow their audiences faster by enabling them to uncover their own opportunities by just using vidIQ.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools and education to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems. The Product
The best way to understand vidIQ is to play with the product:www.vidiq.com/extension
We've heard vidIQ described many ways. It can be the tool that you use to manage your YouTube channel, making deep analytical insights accessible that saves dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy, it's the education every creators need to be successful. We're also know as the best video keyword research tool available to many folks. At vidIQ's core, it's a tool that gives creators what they need to navigate toward the success they want to have because of the tools and education made readily available.
Job requirements About this Role
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Business Development role?
- Handle inbound requests from prospective customers interested in upgrading their accounts and coaching
- Reach out to prospects via our CRM, email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service
- Experiment with different audiences, messaging, and channels to generate Enterprise opportunities
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for vidIQ
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in our CRM
- Learn about our product inside and out and be able to give demos customized to the needs of different personas
- Help shape and build our sales systems to give prospects a better experience, increase conversions, and create repeatable processes
- You'll also get to travel to industry video focused events around the world and meeting amazing creators
This might be for you if...
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You practice the continuous improvement formula for your personal development
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- What benefits can I expect?
- This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
- Flexible vacation time & paid time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
- Work with amazing people around the world.
- Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.