Headquarters: Sydney URL: https://www.awardforce.com
We're looking for a tenacious, self-motivated and energetic people-person to help us manage our growing client base in North America.
Our software has a steep learning curve so you’ll need to be a cool tech cucumber yet be amazing with humans. Empathy, patience and friendliness are key to success.
- You’re located anywhere in North America
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written. You are not hesitant to jump on a call with a client even if just to talk about the weather!
- 4 or 5 client meetings a day only makes you more energetic! Past experience of account management is preferred
- You love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
- You have a natural aptitude with technology, experience with SaaS and are able to learn new systems quickly
- You’re curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
- You’re super organised and process oriented. You are comfortable using multiple tools for various aspects of the role. We have a process for everything!
- You have the ability to communicate complex issues in plain language
- You’re calm in high pressure situations
- You can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic and passion for helping people will keep you motivated!
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
You will be communicating with colleagues and clients across countries, cultures and time zones on a daily basis.
You’ll love this role if you’re self-motivated, genuinely enjoy talking with people and solving problems. Lots of energy, confidence with technology and a sense of humour are a must!
You will onboard new clients which is our way of saying, you’ll make them see why choosing Award Force was the best decision they made! Unlike other SaaS companies, our support (tickets, calls, 1-1 zoom calls) is unlimited so expect to be talking to different clients each day.
When you’re not talking to clients, you’ll be juggling tickets, chatting with engineering and product teams or working on interesting side projects geared towards continuous improvement.
Like any good startup, it can get messy— responses may be required at odd hours, and our processes are always evolving. You’ll be part of this too. If you have a great idea, let’s test it out! We’re not big on bureaucracy, only results. We don’t expect you to be a slave to your chair, but you will need to be flexible.
- Be amazing with clients, always with the aim of 100% retention
- Onboard new clients and guide them from sign-off through to launch
- Help existing clients through 1-1 Zoom consultation calls to help clients grow their program. You will advise best practices, introduce them to new features and keep your finger on how they are feeling about Award Force
- Write and update support documentation on a regular basis
- Resolution of support issues via tickets and phone calls. This requires you to gain superior product knowledge, possess the ability to troubleshoot and understand complex system issues
- Always be on the lookout for anything which can be made better, be it the product or process. Continuous improvement is our core value
- Convey appreciation and respect to our clients at all times
- Perform regular check-ins to make sure all clients feel heard and valued
- Build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency