Headquarters: Singapore URL: http://vanna.com
At Vanna we build award-winning HR tech using the latest state of the art technologies.
We’re looking for a passionate python hacker with some leadership experience to own and build-out of our next generation of APIs and UX/UI's. You'll be working on highly scalable, cloud-first greenfield projects that will extend our algorithmic marketing and analytics suites to across Asia Pacific as well as deploying our content delivering infrastructure and APIs across the region.
What you will do:
- Drive Vanna customer-facing application development
- Set your team's vision and goals based on the roadmap
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery success
- Manage resource & people aspects of the software delivery team
- Optimize resource allocation, ramp-up and ramp-downs
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Hands-on python development
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Python development.
- 2+ years of experience in leading/mentoring/developing/coaching people & teams
- Ability to quickly understand current and state of the art technologies and software engineering processes/frameworks.
- Strong hands-on software engineering skills.
- Strong experience implementing micro-service architectures and open APIs.
- Production experience with Kubernetes, docker and cloud-first development practices.
- Good working knowledge of Amazon AWS, including EC2 and EBS.
- Familiarity with Elastic Search, Postgres and Redis
- Experience working in TDD and Agile environments.
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Passion for building cool, innovative stuff and a "can do" mentality
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org