Headquarters: Los Angeles, Moscow URL:
About UsRevealbot is the next generation digital ads automation platform used by over 500 agencies and brands around the world. We empower our customers to automate routine campaign management and optimize ads efficiency using advanced automated rules. Launched in 2016 as a Slack chatbot, today Revealbot is one of the most advanced ad optimization tools. In 2019 Revealbot has become Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner. And now we’ve grown to a fully profitable, globally distributed team of 15 people winning a huge digital ads market.
What to expect from the job
- Improve the conversion rate of free trials and demo requests by making video calls to help set customers up on the platform and receive value from the product.
- Build an outbound strategy and process by experimenting with different approaches and verticals to generate new business.
- Coordinate onboarding of new customers, bringing in Customer Success and Product to ensure customers achieve success as quickly as possible.
- Become an expert in Revealbot in order to demo the product to different types of customers with varying needs and goals.
- Become knowledgeable in essential methods and strategies for scaling and optimizing digital ad campaigns, especially on Facebook ads for ecommerce.
- Improve sales and customer management processes to help us do an even better job tomorrow.
- Comfortable with feedback and reviewing demo calls for training opportunities.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in B2B SaaS with at least one year of closing experience.
- Strong record of previous sales success.
- Located in the United States in order to be in the same timezone as most of our customers.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to empathize with customers, uncover pain points, and find the right solutions for their use cases.
- Eager to learn: This role will require continual upkeep in product and industry knowledge, some of which will be provided in training and some will need to be self taught.
- Data driven and continuously measure performance of all sales activities.
- Expertise in Facebook, Snapchat, and/or Google ads. Ideal experience is if you've worked in a digital agency or even used Revealbot yourself.
- Experience selling marketing tools to marketers.
- Experience selling to enterprise customers with annual contracts.
- Experience setting up sales processes and programs.
- Sales management experience.
- A fully remote and diverse team.
- Flexible vacation and sick leave.
- Company retreats (our most recent retreat was in Barcelona).
- Travel bonus - we'll pay for two plane tickets to any destination every year (up to $1,000).
- Laptop bonus - we'll pay for your laptop.
- Informal and fun working environment 😎