At Hopper, we’re on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing travel app — one that enables our customers to save money and travel more. With over $235M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its path toward becoming the go-to way to book travel as the world continues its shift to mobile.
Recognized as the fastest-growing travel app by Forbes and one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company two years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 40 million times and has helped travelers plan over 100 million trips and counting. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016 and Apple’s App Store Best of 2015.
Take off with us!
Customer advocacy is at the heart of Hopper. The Customer Service Training Specialist is a critical player in developing and delivering continuing education for our globally distributed customer service team at Hopper.
We’re looking for a highly adaptable Training Specialist to join our Training team. Their mission will be to collaborate closely with the Quality, Training and Implementation teams to create impactful self-guided learning modules and facilitate remote webinars that meet the high standards required for our Air Customer Service team.
A perfect candidate is:
- An avid learner with a genuine curiosity for travel systems and Hopper’s product lines
- A creative communicator who is able to engage with all types of learners.
- A self-motivated, self-possessed teacher with a natural sense for time management and bias for action.
- Maintaining up to date, operational knowledge of Hopper product as well as customer service tools, GDS systems and workflows
- Create content for training courses with a continuous improvement focus, incorporating meaningful feedback and change to improve future training content for relevancy and engagement
- Facilitating remote training, and managing the virtual classroom to ensure a rich, productive learning environment for all learners
- Keep up with the day-to-day operational needs of training, including assigning courses to learners and coordinating training materials, marking lessons and other administrative duties as needed
- 3+ years of Training and Education experience – ideally in a customer support and travel context
- Solid understanding of adult education approaches and corporate learning models
- Demonstrable interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to influence across skip levels
- Able to work under tight time constraints and sometimes uncertain, complex scenarios
- Required technical skills: Familiarity with GDS systems is a huge plus
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)
- Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or parking pass
- IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and snacks (both healthy and not-healthy)
- Team lunches, offsite activities and much more!
The post Customer Service Training Specialist appeared first on Jobspresso.