Headquarters: São Paulo, Brazil URL: https://www.maxihost.com
At Maxihost, we're on a mission to make the internet faster. We have a product used by thousands of companies to deploy and manage bare metal servers in 9 regions and counting.
We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment, with all members of the Software Engineering team working remotely. We don’t use strict methodologies or copy industry standards. We’ve created our own workflow, which allows us to work calmly and productively. This workflow is public and can be found here.
As a Frontend Engineer, you'll be mostly working on a new dashboard we're building and on our website.
We're looking for enthusiastic and resourceful software engineers who are passionate about building great products, someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely.
- Develop and improve the components that make our website and dashboard.
- Work with designers to build a new dashboard from the ground up, using modern technologies like Next.JS, PostCSS, and more.
- Work in code reviews with your peers.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
- Strong experience with component-based architecture using libraries such as Angular or React.
- Experience writing automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Karma, Cypress, or Protractor.
- Knowledge in HTTP, cookies, caching, AJAX, cross-domain sharing, etc.
- Knowledge in REST.
- English-native or English proficiency. No exceptions.
- A pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain a high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment.
- Someone who wishes to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- A person who values collaboration with your peers to deliver exceptional experiences.
- Previous work scaling enterprise software and infrastructure.
- Previous experience in the IT infrastructure industry.
To apply: https://www.maxihost.com/careers?jobId=lqK_QP6tgLt2