Cteleport · Mar 10th 2020
Are you a guru of mobile apps? Do you want to make good use of your skills in a rapidly growing environment? C Teleport has an open vacancy for Xamarine Developer to join Rotterdam office or work remotely.
About the company
C Teleport has designed a disruptive software that is now conquering the marine travel market globally. Our brand-new booking app optimizes crew travel management with use of cutting-edge technology. Hence, C Teleport clients save up to 70% of time when arranging flights and enjoy significant expense reduction, this all due to C Teleport’s full integration with their crewing software.
Of course, we are not going to stop. We are planning to provide even better optimization and to achieve this we are looking for an experienced Xamarine Developer to work in our Rotterdam office.
– Build mobile phone apps for Android and iOS, backed by our proprietary APIs
– Work closely with back-end developers to make apps efficient
– Work closely with UX/UI designers to deliver a great mobile experience
– Take care of automated testing to make apps reliable
– Work in an Agile team environment with 2 weeks release cycle
– 5+ years of software development
– Strong knowledge of C#
– Proficiency in Xamarin Native framework
– Experience with deploying production-ready apps for Android and iOS
– Strong practical knowledge of OOD, TDD, SOLID and other design patterns
– Proactive and self-motivated
– Fluency in English
Skills considered as a good plus:
– Proficiency in back-end development (ASP.NET)
– Experience with automatic mobile testing (Xamarin Test Cloud)
– Experience with pure native development (Android SDK, Objective-C/Swift)
– Competitive salary
– Realistic career growth opportunity In a rapidly growing environment
– Opportunity to test your skills and prove that you can work autonomously
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the form to get processed faster: https://airtable.com/shrSNFq6nFTwR1qMQ All applications will be reviewed carefully. We will contact the candidates invited to the interview.