Whiplash · Mar 9th 2020
Headquarters: Ypsilanti, MI URL: http://www.portlogisticsgroup.com
Billing & Support Representative – Ypsilanti, MI
As a leading eCommerce warehouse management system, Whiplash connects online store owners and facility staff around the globe. We believe in transparency, beauty, and developing software products that are a joy to maintain, use, and support.
Today we are looking to hire a Billing & Support Representative* to join our growing Ypsilanti, Michigan based team. This position will carry out activities that include: shipping method setup, day-to-day client support, respond to customer and facility inquiries, process statements and invoices and handle refund requests. This position will also respond to issues regarding: delivery and pickup, service, billing issues, payment processing and carrier setups. Overall, the goal of this position would be to refine, improve and better document our current processes. This position is based in our Ypsilanti, MI office with the option to work remotely 50% of the time, after initial training period.
· Responsible for the processing, input and managing of customer and
facility debits and credits
· Manually process ACH and credit card payments
· Setup and schedule new carrier accounts/pickups, etc.
· Resolve complaints/process refund requests directly with clients and facilities via phone, email and chat and track reimbursement appropriately
· Reach out to clients in regards to delicate or sensitive confidential
billing issues and successfully track and resolve
· Monitor and collect payment from customers for unpaid duties, taxes
· Create and monitor/approve special project and assembly requests
· Manage and monitor customer and facility rates to ensure accuracy
· Maintain a strong working relationship with customer by responding
to inquiries and issues in a courteous and efficient manner
· Work cooperatively in a team environment, including interface with customers, CX/Ops team, and warehouse/tech teammates
· Oversee effectiveness and efficiency of operational billing processes
both internally and externally and find ways to improve them
· Other miscellaneous duties/projects, as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Advanced familiarity with billing systems and spreadsheets
· Effective organizational, time management, and planning skills
· Desire to improve the current billing and carrier setup process
· Experience in both billing and customer service
· Experience working with a technical team
*This is a full time, non-exempt role, Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm based out of our Ypsilanti, MI office with competitive benefits and ability to work remote.
If you are interested, we encourage you to apply. Get to know who we are by visiting us at: www.portlogisticsgroup.com
To apply: JCarrera@PortLogisticsGroup.com