Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Are you looking to join a dynamic global industry leader that can boast nearly 120 years of excellence, growth, and continuing innovation? Do you hold yourself to the highest of standards? If yes, then we would love to hear from you.
BSI Consulting (the Professional Services division of BSI Global) partners with clients to achieve their environmental, health, safety, sustainability and supply chain short-term needs and long-term goals.
We are seeking a creative, organized person to be part of our team. The Proposal Coordinator will collaborate with key team members in all parts of our business to enable efficient, quality work. This position offers great opportunity for influence and growth with a group of smart, passionate technical professionals. This role can be office-based or remote.
- Have a mindset and motivation around continuous improvement of our client facing documents and processes
- Support the Professional Services organization in coordinating, assembling, formatting proposals, presentations, deliverables, and other documents as requested using MS Word and PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and Creative Suite, and/or other software as needed,
- Utilize graphic design capabilities to lend creative guidance and input to proposals, presentations, reports, and other client facing documents
- Proofread documents for non-technical content and brand guidelines making appropriate edits. Basic copywriting/editing skills
- Manage project document files, including creating and organizing, maintaining the accuracy, filing and distributing copies of files when needed
- Manage document approval process through quality, technical, brand review before submission
- Create, type, proof, and format, copy and distribute documents, proposals, presentations and related project materials within the BSI format style
- Maintain and update the BSI document database
- Create and sustain positive relationship with internal and external contacts to ensure a consistently high level of quality and satisfaction.
- Perform related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:- Bachelor of Business or Science required
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of related experience, including working in a professional services firm. Technical background a plus.
- Experience either exclusively in customer engagement and/or development of marketing materials.
- Experience can be drawn from industries such as consulting, engineering, legal, finance, retail, pharmaceutical, energy, utilities, telecoms and business services
- Graphics design background understand how to incorporate /adhere to branding guidelines, and have strong presentation design software experience.
- Excellent computer skills, with expert level experience in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
With around 4,000 employees working with over 80,000 clients in 172 countries it means that career opportunities are vast. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off. Our Excellence Behaviours: Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Communication, Achievement & Leading and Managing others.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity