Grade Level 4
GeoBlue is an international health insurance company and a leader in helping world travelers gain access to quality healthcare services all around the globe. GeoBlue combines ongoing research, a contracted global community of physicians and hospitals, advanced Internet applications, and wide experience in international health insurance to ensure customers' health, safety and peace of mind.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist who will be is responsible for answering GeoBlue Customer Service Center calls from our members, providers and brokers. The calls encompass areas such as: inbound product, enrollment, sales and claims inquiries received via telephone, internet, fax and mail. GeoBlue Customer Service Center is open 24 x 7 and has flexible work schedules for all hours of operation.
Responsibilities:- Answering customer questions regarding HTH Worldwide and Geo Blue products and services.
- Resolving customer complaints and issues.
- Meeting departmental metrics (ACD queue performance, quality metrics etc.) - no real data entry component to the job
- Appropriately document all customer contacts and maintain and update files in the system.
- Keep supervisor advised of status of workload and identify problems for which help is needed.
- Follow regulations and company rules and policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Any additional duties as assigned
Qualifications:- Undergraduate degree required
- Working on holidays, overtime and schedule flexibility is necessary in this position.
- Ability to work on-call on occasion.
- Must be able to work from home as needed and have appropriate internet and phone set up
- One-year phone customer service experience in a services industry or volume direct customer contact in retailing or service industries preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills and ability to effectively address and correct customer complaints and concerns.
- Professional phone manner. Must project a calm, affable demeanor.
- Strong facilitation, conflict resolution and investigative skills.
- Familiarity with insurance products and insurance terminology is a plus.
- Work organization, problem solving and basic math skills.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns and support them with documentation.
- Interact effectively with all levels across the company. Manage customer perceptions and build strong relationships
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Products and SalesForce is a plus.
- Must speak and write fluent English and second language proficiency is preferred.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
If you prefer to mail your resume you can send it to:
Worldwide Insurance Services
Attn: Human Resources
933 First Avenue | King of Prussia, PA 19406