Headquarters: Washington, DC URL: https://learnzillion.com
WeWork location or remote full-time staff position for authorized U.S. workers only. No visa sponsorship available at this time.
Overview Help us change education for the better! Nearly two million teachers and millions of students in the U.S. use LearnZillion.
Our fast-growing education technology company is looking for a web operations engineer to help us create essential tools for teachers, parents, and students. You will play a key role in building LearnZillion’s technology platform and shaping its future. You will work closely with operation and software engineers to host our world-class web application.
You should be technically skilled, focused, and creative.
Our Technology Stack
- Amazon Web Services
- RDS Postgres
- Elasticache (Redis)
- Docker (development)
- GitHub, Code Climate, Circle CI, automated QA test suite
- Ruby on Rails, Webpack, node, yarn
- Architect, configure, and maintain production, staging, and development environments
- Develop automation and tooling for configuration, deployment, monitoring, backup/recovery, etc.
- Measure, analyze, and monitor the infrastructure for availability and performance
- Design and implement processes to maintain overall system security
- 3+ years of solid Linux systems engineering, administration, and automation on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge and experience in deploying web applications, preferably Ruby on Rails
- Intrinsically-motivated individual who loves to ship quality infrastructure often