Headquarters: Arlington, Virginia URL:
The ideal candidate will be the glue and bridge-the-gap between Knucklepuck’s clients and the web development team. In this role, you will ensure that client deliverables are being met on time, with precision, and that the Knucklepuck team has a well-defined pathway to meet the client’s expectations. You understand the nuts and bolts of WordPress and utilize your skill set to create detailed, easy to read & follow technical documentation.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar website product/project management role, particularly at an agency specializing in custom WordPress development
- Deep understanding of WordPress (custom post types, taxonomies, posts, pages, widgets, navigation, users, etc.)
- Understanding of API’s and integration between WordPress and third-party platforms.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment where strategies or priorities can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
- Must be exceptionally organized, highly detail-oriented and have strong communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous web development projects and keep them on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to participate in discovery meetings to assess website requirements
- Proven ability to break down and document tasks for templates/functionality, including the design, front-end development, and backend development phases.
- Coordinate with team members on scheduling using our PM software (Wrike)
- Serve as the primary liaison between the web development team and the client
- Coordinate recurring status meetings with stakeholders
- Conduct Quality Assurance testing of development phases, comparing with documented requirements to ensure accurate implementation against those requirements.
- Potential for travel
What we’ll offer you in exchange:
- Non-traditional benefits; contributions toward a competitive medical plan; the option to purchase additional benefits at reasonable rates such as dental and vision
- Flexible work hours;
- 15 days PTO
- 401k matching
- Culture Bonus
- A Remote first culture; headquarters time zone is EST
- Fun stuff like: snacks, beer fridge, monthly company social events, beanbag chairs, the occasional Nerf gun battle, birthday celebrations (Let's celebrate You!) Lunch & Learn lectures
- Startup business mentality: personal growth potential, career advancement and making an exponential impact on the company growth
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you can bring it, we will recognize your talent.