Headquarters: Miami, FL URL: https://optionalpha.com
About the company Option Alpha is helping our users make smarter, more profitable trades. With users at the heart of our decisions, Option Alpha is empowering people to trade options for income using our tools, education, and soon with our auto-trading software.
About the role Option Alpha's content team produces a weekly podcast, daily podcasts, blogs, research reports, live videos, YouTube videos, and more.
We are looking for an editor to lead the on-site blog and research content. You will have direct reports for writing, research, and data analytics roles. You will work closely with our founder and marketing leads for content alignment and strategy.
- Ensures all content is easy to read and understand, effectively helping the user navigate through the site and adhere to the company's culture
- Ushers content through the full project cycle, editing and reworking the copy through the approval process
- Work with writers to ensure all text is published correctly
- Building and managing content calendars
- Identifying opportunities in organic search results
- Minimum 3+ years of experience writing/editing customer communications, instructions and marketing copy for websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with Option Alpha's voice and tone
- Experience in trading/options/financial topics is preferred
- Experience as part of an e-Commerce team and/or online marketing agency is greatly preferred
- Subject-matter expertise in web content, with an ability to train others across the company on the subject
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with writing, graphic design, and data science roles,
- Good basic understanding of web technology and publishing
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, obtaining feedback and approvals from clients, and revising documents according to that feedback
- Experience enforcing best practices and processes from the start of the project life cycle to the project's official launch
Candidates should provide at least three recent web writing samples. Online portfolios are preferred.
To apply: email@example.com