Headquarters: Croatia, EU URL:
TestDome is a profitable, growth-phase startup, offering automated skill testing of job candidates before interviews. We are a small team of 11 remote workers, but we have over 5.000 customers such as eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are searching for a professional, full-time SaaS Product Manager. Currently, product management is done by the founders, which doesn’t leave them time to focus on other business initiatives. Also, the current founders are not experts in UX or copywriting, and are not native English speakers, so we would prefer a PM who excels at that.
Your responsibilities at TestDome will be
- Creating and prioritizing tickets on the Development Kanban board. Here is an example of a ticket with a problem statement, proposed solution, simple UX mockup, text copy, and a rough time estimate.
- Maintaining our UserReport Features Feedback forum, and creating related tickets.
- Replying to and analyzing Capterra and G2Crowd reviews, and creating related tickets.
- Creating UX mockups for new features (Balsamiq / Pencil / image).
- Text copywriting for new features and new pages.
- Reviewing implemented features (UX, business goals).
- Reviewing the cost of implementation (developer time) against the business value of a feature.
- Competition analysis.
- Creating reports for founders.
- Creating a long-term roadmap for the product.
Your qualifications should be
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably for a SaaS product.
- 2+ years of experience in project management using Kanban/Scrum.
- 10+ UX mockups you created that you can show to us.
- 10+ copywriting bits you created that you can show to us.
- Native-level English speaking skills.
- 2+ years of remote work experience.
- 5+ books you have read about the business of software, SaaS, the Internet, and startups, that you are able to discuss with the founders.
- Some knowledge of programming, so that you can estimate the time and requirements for developer tickets.
We offer the following benefits
- Gross yearly salary in the $55,000 to $75,000 range.
- 100% remote work (co-working space subsidized).
- 24 days of paid vacation per year.
- You will work directly with TestDome founders.
- Working in a high-growth company (50% year-over-year).
Check our five-star glassdoor reviews for more information.
Since we are a testing company, we test all applicants. Interviews are going to be done with TestDome founders.
So, are you ready to take the challenge? Fill the application form (15-20 minutes).
If you're not a good fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $500 if you refer us to the person we hire. Just tell them to mention your name in the first email to us.