Headquarters: San Diego, CA URL:
Circa Interactive is passionate about establishing a new way of thinking in enrollment marketing. By amplifying a university’s unique story, executing data-driven paid advertising campaigns, leveraging innovative technology and working with faculty members to inspire content creation, we connect colleges and universities with the students who will help change our world and push forward big ideas.
There is an incredible demand for this way of thinking in higher education, and we are growing fast. Our clients include some of the top institutions in the U.S. and the world, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team, teach us new things and help us deliver even more value to our partners.
Why We Need You
Since 2011, Circa has developed a reputation as innovative, dependable and always willing to go above and beyond for our partners. As we grow, it is more important than ever that we focus on these areas, and doing so requires amazing people who also are innovative, dependable and willing to go above and beyond. We are a culture that values experience and knowledge, and we need someone who can make an immediate impact and help us continue delivering a high-quality experience that exceeds expectations.
As the Digital Project Manager, you’ll play a vital role in managing resources, deliverables, budgets and expectations for a portfolio of our university partners. You understand digital marketing and have the ability to hold a team of creatives, marketers, strategists and writers accountable to high-quality work and timelines set with each client. Our team will depend on you to keep each project on track, ensure we’re exceeding client expectations and protect our valuable resources as we continue to scale.
This is a full-time role in San Diego, with relocation assistance opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Support client project planning, execution, reporting:
- Coordinate with the Client Operations team and department leads to align stakeholders on plans, objectives, priorities, and requirements ahead of project execution
- Escalate internal issues and delays that jeopardize successful project completion and ensure that team members follow escalation policy
- Coordinate with the Client Ops team and department leads to align on internal escalations, issues, and resolutions
- Support Client Ops’ reporting with metrics that communicate quality, milestones, status, error rate, SLA performance, etc.
- Support Client Ops development of client education and support resources as needed
- Maintain, Create, Reiterate project process documents and flows as needed
- Define and improve procedures and ownership for clear cross-functional collaboration and communication between teams
- Oversee project lifecycle of many smaller projects concurrently to meet client deliverable agreements
- Support efficient department operations:
- Support department in workload forecasting, resource planning and allocation, scheduling
- Establish and streamline processes and infrastructure to improve team efficiency, resource allocation, work performance
- Continually work to establish and streamline processes improving team cross-functional collaboration within Circa
- Manage project management tools and software for department
- Validate all incoming work requests in Asana and route to team for execution
- Ensure all work tasks are scheduled and owned by team resources in Asana for completion
- Monitor and control work execution in Asana for delivery within scope, schedule, budget, and deliverable requirements
- Own and improve work status monitoring system
- Schedule and lead regular department meetings, retrospectives and planning sessions
- Work within a project management team to ensure top-notch client experience:
- Develop departmental documentation according to Circa standards
- Work with other project managers to introduce consistency in project management across departments
- Proactively interact with internal and external te and management for Circa clients and key projects
- Coordinate with team members to ensure project plans and milestones are on track
- Manage project scope, expenses and profitability
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of digital project management experience required
- Experience working in an agency environment preferred
- Must have experience with marketing-related deliverables and initiatives, including landing pages, content, SEO, paid media and more
- Background in a content production environment and content planning is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary Range: 65-80k
As for benefits, we offer many!
- We offer a great 401k plan and match your contributions up to 4%.
- The cost of your health insurance is 50% covered by Circa.
- The cost of your dental insurance is 50% covered by Circa.
- Vision insurance is offered as well.
- We are proud to offer twelve weeks of paid parental leave (50% of your salary) any time you add a new member to your family if your state doesn’t offer paid parental leave.
- We go on team-wide retreats about every nine months so we can learn together and have some fun.
- Every year we’ll give you $1,500 to spend attending industry-relevant conferences or classes.
- Our team works on a flexible schedule and we try to limit meetings as much as possible. You can get your work done each day at the time that works best for you.
About Circa Interactive
Through innovative, creative and analytical solutions, our mission is to help higher education institutions achieve their marketing and student enrollment goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our team of 40, located in San Diego, CA, are committed to preserving brand integrity, amplifying program awareness, building thought leadership and generating high-quality inquiries for our partner institutions.
Visit circaedu.com to learn more.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org