Paid Search Strategist
Location: US Remote
DemandHive is looking for a Paid Search Strategist to join our expanding marketing team. The Strategist will be responsible for developing, optimizing, maintaining, and executing multiple paid search campaigns to help drive client goals.
If you're passionate about digital marketing & advertising and want to work with thought-leaders in the industry, this could be the perfect position for you. You should be committed, hard-working, independent, intellectually curious, and have a good sense of humor.
- Assist in creation of long/short term strategy and deliverables for clients
- Create and manage paid search campaigns (i.e. Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Amazon, etc.)
- Facilitate campaign implementation, including asset collecting and trafficking
- Assist in invoice reconciliation/bill-pay process
- Create and update campaign progress reports for client
- Analyze performance data and provide meaningful insights
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, ad technology, and marketing strategy
- 4-Year college degree
- 2+ years experience of eCommerce Paid Search management is required, Paid Social is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Google AdWords & DoubleClick
- Experience analyzing data from Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Apple Keynote
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Passionate about the digital industry, social trends, search behavior.
- Curious about new innovations and testing new ideas and out of the box thinking.
- Knowledge of DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) and Google AdWords Certification is a bonus
Reasons to join the
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunities
- Annual team retreat & off-site
- Access to industry conferences & events
- Exceptional health & dental insurance with flexible company-paid plans
- Flexible vacation policy