Aventri is eagerly seeking a new Senior Solutions Consultant to creatively collaborate directly with our clients and our global Account Management team to help drive the successful close of key business opportunities.
be in a highly visible role acting as a key consultant to our Sales teams to educate our clients on the technical aspects of our award winning
event management SaaS products. If YOU'RE technically savvy with product expertise and enjoy showing off your well-honed presentation skills, You'll love growing with us!
** This is a REMOTE opportunity working from home**
What We Have For You:
- Provide technical guidance during throughout the sales process including, but not limited to Product configuration, APIs and integration with third party systems, solution migration, etc.
- Determine prospective client technology requirement trends to help in planning and building best practice sales proposals
- Present proposals and hold prospective client meetings with Account Managers, with a focus on technical functionality of Aventri's suite of products
- Create and deliver product demonstrations to clients
- Complete RFPs/RFIs for clients
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and technical training of internal account management team to enhance sales team expertise
- Create and deliver product presentations to public webinar and in-person event audiences
What You Bring:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a technical SaaS sales role - Meetings and Events Industry experience HUGE PLUS!
- Must be able to quickly build credibility amongst team members, and existing clients
- Skilled in recognizing client needs in order to demonstrate the rights solutions and appropriately manage client expectations
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, implementation and management, systems design, hosting infrastructure and security
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
Why You'll Love It:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement - As We Grow, You Grow!
- Employees enjoy 100% company paid Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Company paid Life, STD and LTD insurance
- Pre-tax saving plans for Dependent care, Healthcare and Commutting expenses
- Fitness reimbursement
- 401K with 100% match of 4% contribution - Vests immediately
- Generous Paid Time Off with flexible schedules
- You'll be part of a fun, entrepreneurial environment where you can roll up your sleeves
- and get involved in different aspects of a growing collaborative culture