chloédigital is the tech support and strategic planning membership for bloggers. We are a customer-driven, innovative technology company. We are looking for a Web Project Manager to join our team and help us tackle bigger challenges.
Working closely with design, development and account teams, you will be defining the solution to meet our clients’ requirements, delivery schedule and budgetary estimates through to successful delivery; ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
This role will suit a self-motivated team-player with digital expertise, great people skills and great attention to detail.
- Actively manage project resources to ensure project timelines are adhered to.
- Produce and manage all project budgetary estimates.
- Proactively manage the scope, timings and priority of projects ensuring no work outside the agreed scope is undertaken.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, schematics and wireframes, web analytics, etc.;
- Proactively manage all financial aspects of projects, managing all cost implications, burn rates and taking remedial action where these have deviated from agreed budgets;
- Own the client relationship and day-to-day stakeholder management in the context of the delivery of your specific projects;
- Proactively manage the financial reporting and projections and utilisation reporting on a project-by-project basis.
- Maintain and develop Quality Assurance processes for your projects ensuring chloédigital procedures are consistently applied to manage project risk.
- Oversee and maintain day-to-day project lifecycle processes.
- Own the coordinating, tracking, and organising client handoff of all project work.
- Coordinate production traffic.
- Obtain timely signoff on Client deliverables, project phases, and final project acceptance documents.
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Work to sales targets to bring in projects from existing & new clients
- Experience with WordPress is a must
- Proven experience in project management gained in a digital agency working on WordPress, digital products and web builds;
- Proven track record of experience delivering creative projects as well as managing technology/web projects of significant scale and complexity and identifying project risk;
- Must have strong client-facing skills; experience managing clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Process orientated, with clear and proactive communication focus, with commercial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills; must deal well with conflict, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus;
- Experience and ability to communicate effectively with 3rd party providers and coordinate projects with a fully remote team;
- Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring the quality of delivery of projects;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong client-facing, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality solutions;
- Ability to bring team members from different disciplines together as a team;
- Ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner;
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take imitative and work by yourself as well as a team;
- Technically literate; able to communicate complex digital solutions into layman’s language;
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes;
- PMP certification from PMI or Prince 2 certification strongly desired, although not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools i.e. Jira is desirable, although not mandatory.
- HTML/CSS knowledge desirable, although not mandatory.