chloédigital provides strategic planning and tech support for bloggers. An incredible opportunity has come up for a keen individual to join our fast-growing start-up.
As the CD Strategy Account Manager, you will be in charge of a select group of bloggers, providing high-level digital strategies to help grow their online brand. Up for the exciting challenge? Keep reading!
- Strategy & analysis of top bloggers online brand to create growth and engagement plans for their blogs
- Have a practical working knowledge of the development process, platforms and frameworks to be able to confidently provide technical recommendations to clients
- Excellent commercial skills – from both a client and agency perspective
- Task management
- Client management and strategy calls
- Be able to instill great confidence in clients at all levels and to lead a great team to deliver results
- Excellent understanding and passion for all things digital
- Have plenty of drive and enthusiasm, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail-oriented
- A genuine interest in the blogging industry and understanding of its key players
- Minimum 3 years in digital strategy industry
- Are inspirational with ideas and have the ability and are ready to put them across to existing and new clients (bloggers) as well as internal team members.
- A breadth of knowledge across digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of WordPress, web design, mobile web and apps, SEO, social media, email marketing, and online advertising.
- An essential prerequisite you will have a working knowledge of WordPress, proven understanding of development methodology and the opportunities, limitations, and benefits of different technical approaches. You will be required to make informed recommendations to our clients based on this knowledge and experience.
- Degree in a relevant field (ideal, not required)
- Integrity, honesty, and a willingness to have fun
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, along with the ability to multitask
- Knows how to work a spreadsheet!