Contract/Employment dependent on location/jurisdiction (Full Time - 100% Remote Work)
With Holo, we envision a world where people own their own data and control their identity and privacy, a world where communities create together with patterns and tech designed to maximise individual, social and environmental well-being. Our aim is to make distributed peer-to-peer computing accessible to everyone.
What you will do:
- Define, develop and implement process, strategy and practices related to test automation
- Work with DevOps and Integration teams to setup and tune release automation
- Support developer teams for Holo & Holochain releases
- Perform exploratory testing, manual testing, performance testing, negative testing, compatibility testing
- Provide visibility and clarity about Holo & Holochain technical usability
- Contribute to the design, development and refinement of our continuous integration testing environment
- Knowledge of Rust compilation or experience with optimisation of similar compilers.
- Experience in or commitment to use the Nix toolkit.
- Ability to demonstrate correctness of highly concurrent and/or distributed systems across shifting network topologies
- +5 years of experience in automated test development.
- Experience deploying across a range of target platforms including Linux, macOS, and Windows. Bonus points for iOS and Android deployment experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and their integration with GitHub.
Some details about what we offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous crypto pay program (HOT & Holo fuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video and in person)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged, and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.