At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders who drive forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in a small and growing Customer team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
Our focus on creating value for each and every user has resulted in customers who are emphatic fans of Reify Health and our vision. Our Customer Success and Experience Team is at the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s products.
We’re eager to find the right person to join this team as a Customer Success Associate. Clinical research professionals do very important work, and it’s incredibly difficult to manage the complexity of clinical trials. When clinical research professionals turn to Reify Health for help, you will be the primary relationship owner for the clinical trial sites. You will ensure they are on-boarded successfully and continue to engage with them to help them benefit more and more from our product over time.
In addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, you will also help drive our product strategy by working cross-functionally with our Product & Design teams to bring customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy.
While no single day or project is the same, the Customer Success Associate will have the following responsibilities.
- Manage a portfolio of clinical research sites to drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients for clinical trials.
- Introduce, onboard and build ongoing relationships with clinical research teams who are new to our product
- Be the customer’s champion and guide sites through a successful customer journey, by providing ongoing support and helping them utilize new product features
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing Reify’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap
- Analyze data from clinical trials and create reports that our customers can use to better manage their clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Business Level Fluency in one or more of the following languages – Spanish OR Portuguese OR French (strong preference)
- Experience working in customer service/success and/or in a client facing role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Adept to learning and utilizing new technologies and softwares
- 2+ years of work experience that would support your success in this role.
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development.
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company.
- Prior experience in clinical research (you’ll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify).
- Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive product adoption, consultative sales to prospective customers.
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package — commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly help our friends and family — and make large-scale impact.
The post Customer Success Associate appeared first on Jobspresso.