Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL:
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an Account Executive, Payroll Solutions to our team. This individual will work in a fast-paced collaborative environment where you will create your own activity in the field and constantly look for the next sale. We are seeking someone to bring expertise on the complexities of the payroll sales process and value proposition to new and current customers.
Hireology is based in Chicago, but this individual can be fully-remote with the option of working from the comfort of your home or right in our office if you’re local. We’re seeking Account Executives across the nation; compensation is competitive, and we offer a full benefits package. We have regular company-wide events, semi-annual team gatherings, and frequent celebrations when we hit our goals.
As the Account Executive, Payroll Solutions, you’ll be responsible for:
- Implement a sales strategy targeting key decision-makers and business owners to build a network and drive business
- Determine prospective payroll customer needs and present Hireology’s services to transform those problems into first-class solutions
- Develop payroll partnerships with existing and potential customers to establish leads
- Work within a national territory to close sales, win business and overachieve sales goals
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote Hireology’s platform
- You can expect to travel up to 50% to build relationships and close national payroll opportunities
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Hit the Ground Running: We need someone who knows how to navigate negotiating partnerships with large accounts and can, with little direction, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-growth environment.
- Thrive in High Growth Environments: We are a rapidly growing company and, with that, comes constant change. You should be comfortable dealing with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Own the Result: You will be a deal captain and own your projects all the way from conception through to result. You’ll be responsible for hitting weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline generation and sales targets.
- Consistently Stay Positive: Sales is exciting and challenging. We’re looking for someone with an energetic, positive, optimistic attitude.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Account Executive, Payroll Solutions candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Pathological optimism and a can't-lose attitude, with a healthy dose of reality thrown in
- Effective communicator with strong business acumen
- 4+ (four) years of sales experience specifically in the Payroll vertical
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Track record of success within the payroll industry