Headquarters: Kingston, NY URL: http://localizejs.com
Localize is looking for an energetic and engaging SaaS Sales / Customer Success Representative to join our growing, US-based remote team. Our company has product-market fit (500+ customers) and is now looking to scale our sales and growth efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial minded individual who has experience working in B2B SaaS sales and customer success. If you have a true interest in B2B software technology and want to be on the front lines of a growing SaaS company, please apply.
As a Sales / Customer Success Representative, you will take ownership of our continued success in revenue growth and be responsible for qualifying, nurturing, closing self-serve leads; overseeing successful onboarding and adoption; and proactively building customer relationships to maximize retention and upsell opportunities.
- Qualify and nurture new leads through all stages of the self-serve sales funnel
- Generate rapport and brand awareness with new inbound leads (i.e. vetting contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Give product demos to prospective customers via screen share
- Create presentations and other collateral required to pitch potential clients
- Proactively cultivate opportunities with timely and tactful follow-up communication
- Report on weekly sales performance metrics
Customer Account Management
- Be accountable for customer retention, satisfaction, product adoption, and other key usage metrics including renewal, churn, and upsells
- Build and nurture long-term customer relationships and strategic partnerships
- Act as point-of-contact for customers, advocating for their interests and giving voice to their feedback
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction and return on investment while enhancing customer experience and opportunities for expansion/upsell.
- Hold ongoing training sessions to ensure customers are leveraging the Localize platform to deliver business value.
- Proactively review and assess customers' progress through periodic check-ins and offer recommendations based on results.
- Define business objectives for the customer / develop a strategic direction for success.
- Conduct customer case studies, competitor analysis, and other business intelligence research as needed.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years customer-facing experience in SaaS sales / customer success capacity
- Highly personable and engaging with proven relationship building skills
- Ability to conduct solution-led sales conversations with senior level professionals
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Experience managing customer accounts and communicating technical feedback to internal teams
- Polished and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.