Headquarters: For The Makers URL: http://bellish.co
Help us create the digital future for craft.
What you'll be doing
- Helping to architect our creator (knitting app), and designer systems - Writing clean, readable code to make it work
- Helping build a scalable and stable infrastructure
- Developing our open-source specifications and language design
- Establishing processes and best-practices as our team grows
Our Tech Stack Our stack is primarily based on serverless Node.js (powering our React and React Native applications) running on AWS (but favour a portable and provider-agnostic design). We value functional, maintainable, and elegant code, creative thinking, and software leadership.
Applicants can work remotely but must be based in Australia.
- Experience designing and building secure, scalable, and reliable systems
- Experience with cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge and interest in functional programming
- A creative spirit (knitting experience not required!)
- Build an awesome product that people already love
- Possibility for equity in a venture backed startup
- We're a friendly, flexible team and flexible work environment
- We care deeply about technology and a great product
- Excellent potential to improve your craft and progress your career in a growing start up