Headquarters: Portland, OR URL: http://teamtreehouse.com
Treehouse is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Customer Support Representative with at least 3 years of customer support experience. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working in a remote environment answering technical, billing, and general inquiries. The person hired for this role will also be comfortable answering emails, live chat, returning phone calls and cross-team collaboration.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll be part of a fast moving team that genuinely cares about its students and their success. Patience, problem-solving, strong verbal and written communication are just a few of the things you’ll need to succeed in this role.
- Review and respond to student inquiries via email and live chat
- Document feedback and relay information to various teams to further enhance the student learning experience
- Work to resolve issues by researching the cause of the problem and working out solutions in partnership with other teams and the student themselves
- Engaging with our students through various social media outlets and on our Community forum
- Account management and student billing
- Minimum 3 years of customer support experience required
- Proficient in working online and in a high productivity environment
- Experience with online support tools such as help desks, ticket systems and chat programs preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Learns quickly uses errors as a learning opportunity
- Works effectively independently and as part of a team
- Finds ways to stay motivated even when the work is repetitive
- At the same time, demonstrates comfort working in a rapidly-changing environment
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- In addition to innovative, exciting and meaningful work, Treehouse team members enjoy:
- Health Care: Medical, dental and vision.
- Retirement: Company matches up to 6% of salary if elected. Fully vested from date of enrollment.
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flex Spending: Medical / Dependent Care
- Holidays: 9 paid holidays plus a 1-week shutdown in December
- PTO: 144 hours per year (accrued at 12 hours per month)
- Wellness allowance $125 per check to invest in items and activities that contribute to your overall wellness
- Education: Reimbursement of up to $1,500 per calendar year for expenses related to education
.... and more!