Headquarters: Remote URL: https://www.jilt.com
Howdy 👋We’re the folks at Jilt, an email marketing platform built for eCommerce. We help thousands of stores grow sales with emails that delight their customers. Our team is 100% remote, with 29 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented engineer to join our team and lead development on marketing projects.
You should be...
- Deeply experienced with WordPress, including both themes and plugin development
- Fluent with SQL and comfortable with data analysis
- Eager to work with many different technologies across multiple projects
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of ownership over projects
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
Bonus points if you also have…
- Ruby / Rails experience (Jilt is built on Rails, and some internal tooling as well)
- Experience with marketing tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Optimizely, and others
- Experience manipulating & querying data, especially for reporting and business intelligence
- Experience working in an Agile development team
You’ll be responsible for…
- Developing features and improvements across our marketing stack, including our websites (built on WordPress), customer-facing tools (like browser extensions), landing pages, and more
- Refining our data pipeline for reporting & visualization on marketing, product, and business analytics
- Troubleshooting technical issues with our marketing stack
- Creating internal tooling, infrastructure, and documentation to support marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with team members across marketing, support, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that address customer, team, and company needs
- Improving our internal wiki & documentation
Why you’ll love working with us…
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to hear more? Learn more about the position and apply through the link provided. Applications accepted through September 20th. We can’t wait to meet you!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.