Cteleport · Sep 6th 2019
Have you ever wanted to participate in creating an industry-changing product?
Do you want a job where you would be highly appreciated for your various skills?
C Teleport is searching for an experienced C# Developer to join Rotterdam office or work Remotely.
About the company
C Teleport has designed a disruptive software that is now conquering the marine travel market globally. Our brand-new booking app optimizes crew travel management with use of cutting-edge technology. Hence, C Teleport clients save up to 70% of time when arranging flights and enjoy significant expense reduction, this all due to C Teleport’s full integration with their crewing software.
Of course, we are not going to stop. We are planning to provide even better optimization and to achieve this we are looking for an experienced C# Developer to work in our Rotterdam office or Remotely.
– Architect, build, optimize internal back-end and integrate with external services
– Design and write production-ready code and automated tests
– Implement fast, reliable and scalable APIs
– Work in Agile team environment to deliver on commitments within 2 weeks release cycle
– Understand and expand on your colleague’s code
– Knowledge of C#
– Good analytical skills
– Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
– Good command of English
Skills considered as a good plus:
– Exposure to RabbitMQ
– Hands-on experience with Docker
– Hands-on experience with Cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
– Experience with Galileo/Amadeus APIs is a definite plus
– Competitive salary
– Realistic career growth opportunity In a rapidly growing environment
– Opportunity to test your skills and prove that you can work autonomously
All applications will be reviewed carefully. We will contact the candidates invited to the interview.