Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN URL:
- 10 years experience with Microsoft SQL server – recognized as the team’s SQL Server guru
- 3-5 years production experience with SQL high availability clustering
- Experience with query plan optimization and indexing
- Able to work independently
Database Admin Responsibilities
- Identify issues with the systems such as bottlenecks, slow queries and data buildups then determine solution/fix.
- Responsible for data integrity, backups, security of data and the health and service functionality of the data
- Support existing databases such as modifying, testing and validating system changes
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration such as performance tuning, system monitoring, problem investigation, and optimization.
- Advise architectural decisions with a long term, system growth mindset
- Communicate with senior leadership and respond to data inquiries. Provide custom reports and exports
- Provide 24/7 support as needed
- Participate and advise in architectural discussions to ensure system growth over time is well planned.
To apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1449512937/?pathWildcard=1449512937&trk=job_capjs