Masters Essay · Aug 29th 2019
Headquarters: Toronto, ON URL:
Masters Essay, Toronto’s premier academic essay writing service, is currently seeking freelance essay writers. Masters Essay consists of a strong group of more than 100 research writers and editors globally, consisting of highly qualified professionals, many of them holders of Masters or PhD degrees from diverse specializations. Our aim is to support our clients with outstanding quality work while we bring about improvements in their academic knowledge and expertise.
Successful candidates will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work from home in this remote position.
The primary responsibilities of our writers include:
· Conducting research, reading course materials, and drafting essays and other assignments for our clients
· Ensuring that work is completed by specific and time-sensitive deadlines
· Performing edits on pre-written work by our clients
· Completing revisions as requested by clients and/or our Quality Control department
As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home workspace are essential. The ideal candidates will also have wide availability, including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
This is a position with widely varying volumes of work (e.g., summers tend to be slower, while late fall and spring tend to be busy), and applicants should be aware of this when applying.
Additional qualifications include:
· Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject
· Exceptional communication, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills
· Professional proficiency in Microsoft Word
· Proficiency in a variety of academic writing formats (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago) is preferred
· Previous writing and/or editing experience is preferred (but not required)
We invite all interested candidates to submit a tailored cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply: email@example.com