Inboxlab · Aug 15th 2019
(Denver, LA, NY or Montreal)
Inboxlab is looking to hire a Senior Front End Developer to join our growing team.
Inboxlab is a leading digital publisher that harnesses the power of email as an ideal way to deliver exceptional editorial experiences to millions of readers every day. We grew out of the creativity and passion of our founder, Nicholas Pardon, a pioneer in email innovation. We started with a keen eye for what people want to receive in their inbox, and then we built proprietary technology that helps forge sustainable connections with target audiences. With this creative and technology platform, we have successfully launched a portfolio of brands that engage our readers’ curiosity and their desire to always be learning.
Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and New York City and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two verticals: travel and gamified education (edutainment). Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and our Inbox Edutainment network currently serves 50,000,000+ trivia and quiz plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
· Provide product management of Inboxlab brands, including execution of the product vision and coordination with creative, engineering, brand strategy, email and campaign management teams
· Work closely in teams composed of Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts
· Work with the product team to conceptualize and design a clean, intuitive and efficient experience with an elegant UI
· Develop the front-end user interface for the main backend web application used to manage Inboxlab’s various brands, apps and games
· Work closely with backend developers to integrate REST APIs and develop the application’s logic and features
· Communicate with the management team and translate business needs into technical specifications and requirements
· Integrate the UI and design for various products including websites, web apps, customized emails and more
· Ensuring that all web design is integrated and developed to be both cross-platform compatible and mobile responsive
· Work in a product development process that is primarily agile/scrum
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING
· 4+ years working in a product development team/environment, collaborating with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts
· 1+ years experience with ReactJS. Web application experience for administrative web portals or other forms of apps using React
· 5+ years experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
· Experience with integrating REST APIs in web application
· Experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
· Experience working with Git and sharing code repositories
· Excellent knowledge and experience in crafting simple, efficient and elegant user experiences through architecture and UI design/development
· Ability to communicate with end users and translate needs into technical requirements/specifications
· Ability to work both individually and as a member of a teamExperience with MJML or other email frameworks a plus