Headquarters: Denmark URL:
Codeable is the only WordPress exclusive freelancer platform, connecting thousands of customers with top freelance talent across the world. We are a proudly small (less than 20 folks), fully remote and independent team with a big vision!
We believe that the world of online, on-demand and outsourcing work is bleeding and are on a mission to re-imagine it. We’ve set to create a healthy working environment for both freelancers and clients bringing back old values like "my word is my word" and "a deadline is a deadline". We are on a quest to create a platform that will enable both clients and freelancers to whistle while they work. We believe that it’s then and only then when the best work happens.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be embedded and working with our fully distributed Support team from all across the world. Our Support team works closely with our experts and clients to provide a superior level of service and support not found with any other outsourcing company. We’re working hard to make a difference and change perceptions about WordPress outsourcing by actually caring about our clients and experts.
As a member of our diverse team, you’ll be….
- Actively fostering and engaging with new projects to maximise their success potential
- Potentially helping with new expert applicant interviews
- Engaging with both clients and experts in Intercom and Slack to facilitate success with projects and expert development
- Dealing with customer/expert disputes, facilitating happy solutions for each party
- Providing general support to all of our users usually via text-based chat
- Participating with once a week all-hands team meetings
- Contributing generally, as part of the team, to how we further evolve Codeable Support
- Onboarding new leads to the platform
You’ll need to be…..
We’re ideally looking for an individual that knows WordPress at a reasonable implementation level, but we don’t need you to be a deep WordPress developer. We do need you to know what WordPress is and how it works - you will be required to vet potential projects that are posted on the platform, so you need to be able to read a client’s project brief and decide how viable it is. Support and/or sales experience will really help, as the role is about helping to drive customer conversion and success.
- WordPress expertise at an implementation user level
- Familiarity with the surrounding WP ecosystem is a plus
- Support/sales-oriented preferably with some prior experience in a sales/support role
- English either needs to be your first language or you need to be a native level speaker
- Within the Pacific / Mountain Time Zone
- Available for weekend shifts if needed
- Team oriented
- Self-motivated but works well in dynamic team situations
- A good communicator/facilitator/mediator. capable of communicating with other departments in the company
- We are a worldwide group of diverse individuals, mindfulness of cross-cultural communication is important
- Prior remote work experience is a plus
How we work…..
- We are a fully distributed team, so we use a combination of Slack, internal blogs and online meetings to communicate and collaborate; frequent and clear written communication is a must
- We default to trust and care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in
- Our department aspires to have 24 hours a weekday coverage
- We get the whole company together once a year on a retreat
- We are very serious about our work, but also take fun seriously; we always appreciate a good joke and tend to not take ourselves too seriously
- We expect you to work well with culturally diverse individuals our Internal team is from all around the world and our experts span every continent (not Antarctica)
- Being a small team we expect individuals to show initiative and not be afraid to take on new challenges and roles
How the selection process operates…..
- All candidates go through an initial resume screening process
- We then invite all shortlisted candidates for an online interview with our Head of Support and his supervisor - the goal of this interview is to get to know each other better, talk about your experience with WordPress, customer support and sales
- If we find we’re a good fit, we’ll send you a couple of sample support and WordPress related questions to answer within 24 hours to gauge how well you deal with some of the issues you’ll be dealing with
- If we’re happy with the outcome of your work, we’ll invite you to a 2nd interview - the goal of this interview is to discuss your work and give you the opportunity to walk us through your problem-solving process and supply you with another set of questions that will test your prioritization and communication skills
- After the second interview, we will be reaching out with a job offer to the successful individual