Three Months Paid Internship
Contract/Employment dependent on location/jurisdiction (Full Time - 100% Remote Work)
This opportunity is in a rapidly growing, disruptive, global tech-startup.
Holo is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace that enables the hosting of peer-to-peer applications by everyday users connected to the Internet. Holo is an app built on Holochain, our new open source, framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is lightning fast, massively scalable, cost effective, resource efficient, and eco-friendly.
Where you will fit in:
The Marketing Team is the face and voice of Holo. We are on a mission to share the vision of a more distributed internet. You will work directly with the Social Media Manager, Marketing Director and members of our Growth team to deliver the marketing and communication strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Schedule, organize and manage internal webinars/live online sessions
- Work with Marketing Director and Social Media Manager to brainstorm concepts and ideas for driving brand awareness and community engagement
- Assist the team with the development of promotional materials – participation in both digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Assist Social Media manager with regular updates to all social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube, Medium, Blockfolio) using HootSuite
- Serve as the point of contact for marketing projects in Trello
- Manage general inbound requests
- Contribute to day-to-day marketing tasks, including research and community outreach
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture
- Some experience in marketing (desirable)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up type environment
- Web and digital experience with excellent copy writing/editing skills
- Social Media savvy with some understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Self-starter who can work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines
Some details about what we offer:
- Paid Internship (National Currency)
- Supportive team
- Regular team meetings (video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.