Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA URL:
We’re looking for a creative, highly organized communicator who knows what it takes to execute social and content programs.. You should have proven experience creating content, executing well, and using analytics to measure content and social media campaigns. You will be directly responsible for executing campaigns that drive conversation and engagement on our social channels and digital content platforms including video production, podcasting, and social copy. In addition to being responsible for daily creation and posting, you will focus on developing and executing an ongoing calendar of proactive content that mixes core brand message, marketing campaigns, company news, and field marketing events. You will work with the marketing team to tailor content to help optimize conversions and sales and report on the content’s impact on revenue.
- Content strategy, creation, and curation: day-to-day strategy, calendar development and execution of targeted, brand-driven content for all Bevy channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
- Create, edit, and animate video to provide compelling, education-driven content
- Social measurement and analytics: leverage internal and external measurement tools to analyze activity that informs program planning, as well as provide reports on performance, and continually find ways to improve.
- Organize, maintain, and monitor video content on social platforms as our product matures
- Run social media campaigns, design experiments, develop content strategy, and execute social media content campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis
- Investigate and test new social channels to communicate with our existing customers and future prospects
- Create and scale social media content pipeline and deployment process to systematize the content creation pipeline
Skills and Capabilities
- 2-3 years with video editing software like ScreenFlow, Adobe Premiere, or similar
- Knowledge of AV recording equipment, standard methodologies, and archiving
- Knowledge of publishing habits on social platforms like YouTube and Vimeo
- Be comfortable with on-screen performance, specifically with voiceover work
- Have a positive attitude and a matching dedication to innovate
- Be ambitious and independent with an ownership mindset
- Ability to interview, write, edit, and tell engaging stories
- An energetic and willing attitude
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Principals only please.