Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone. Our platform is used by millions and we’re growing rapidly. We need your help to continue to craft our product with purpose and intention.
Data is integral to Creative Market’s decision-making processes and learnings-driven culture. As our Marketing Analyst, you’ll help us dramatically increase the number of people who buy and sell on the marketplace by discovering insights from large quantities of data and partnering closely with marketing and cross-functional teams. You will be fluent in data analysis tools (esp. SQL) and will be able to serve as a technical expert, leader, and champion for marketing analytics at Creative Market.
- Lead efforts to define and build success metrics for Marketing programs and campaigns.
- Manage campaigns on existing prospect channels for Creative Market to increase discoverability and conversion.
- Own campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- A/B Test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Leverage data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions.
- Anticipate and define marketing reporting needs. Work with existing analysts, engineering, product, and marketing teams to produce high-quality raw data, and build reporting processes to make that data valuable to stakeholders across Creative Market.
- Run exploratory analysis uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess the potential upside of a given opportunity. Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings.
- Maintain a culture of high-quality output, learnings, and exceptional customer service. Ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to changing priorities, and reallocate resources as necessary.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis at all levels to guide understanding and efficient, high-quality decisions.
- Minimum 2+ years of proven work experience in a marketing-focused data analytics role within a B2C company.
- Exceptional SQL skills at scale. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be the key to your success.
- Ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills.
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, and CRM.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics and strong analytical abilities.
- Knowledge of technical data tools and methods, including data engineering, descriptive and predictive statistics, experimentation, and data visualization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on quantitative topics for technical, non-technical, and executive audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability. An ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of statistics. This includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals, and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Active team player, positive attitude, and good work ethic.
- Problem-solver. Must come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
- You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience with SQL, Segment, Amplitude, and/or Looker.
- Experience working alongside marketing and data science teams.
- Experience working in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering.
Creative Market actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds, races, gender identities, and orientations, because we believe that diversity makes for better companies.
We’re a 40-person Series A startup that works remotely with employees in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
The post Marketing Analyst appeared first on Jobspresso.