Headquarters: London, England URL: https://www.sendible.com
💡 The opportunity
We are looking for a UK-based Junior QA Tester to join our team in providing the most reliable social media management tool for agencies.
We are a remote company, but to be properly trained for this role, you’ll need to be able to spend at least 3 months working full-time from our London-based HQ.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
✅ Things you’ll be doing...
- Manual functional testing of weekly maintenance and feature releases to ensure quick turnaround in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Working with Product Owners to gain an understanding of the user needs, as well as to agree priorities for the release cycles.
- Discussing issues found during testing with the developers and Product Owners, and document bugs in JIRA where required.
- Documenting final state of releases, including release notes, known issues and technical notes as required.
- Conducting exploratory and regression testing sessions to monitor the overall quality of our platform.
- Documenting exploratory and regression testing sessions as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Documenting processes, features and updates, along with other administrative tasks where required.
- During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (3 months), you’ll be responsible for testing and publishing multiple releases each week.
Our customers depend on Sendible being a reliable and trustworthy tool and the role you play has a direct impact on our brand reputation, so if you’re up for the challenge, you’ll be given all the support and guidance you need along the way to be successful!
🤝 About you...
We’re looking for people who love empowering others through robust, bug-free software. This means having meticulous attention to detail but also:
- You should have experience using social media platforms for personal use.
- You should be an excellent communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely explain how to reproduce bugs and issues with simple step-by-step instructions.
- We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
- You love supporting people. You understand that this isn’t a springboard into another area at Sendible. You want to be part of our QA Team for a while, and you’re excited to contribute to making Sendible the best social media management product for our customers.
A big part of the role itself is supporting each other, so you should understand the value in prioritising relationships with your colleagues — in particular, Developers, Designers and Product Owners.
💻 Why work with us?
- Work from our London-based HQ initially with the ability to work remotely once you're fully trained.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded)
- Medical insurance after 1 year
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills
Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
📨 How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
There are no bonus points for being the first to submit! Impersonal, cloned cover letters won’t do.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in Sendible’s QA Team.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great user experience you had recently, and what made it great.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
Then, pick 3 of the questions below and answer them like you would if you worked here:
- Does Sendible support publishing to Pinterest?
- What are examples of the types of content that can be posted directly to Instagram? What requires a push notification reminder?
- What's the difference between queues and regular scheduling within Sendible?
- What is Sendible's top feature request right now and why is it important to our users?
- What is Sendible's mission?
🌎 We value diversity!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
So, if you want to join Weronika and Zoe in our QA Team in helping us deliver a reliable and stable product to users, please submit your application!