Headquarters: Remote URL:
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is to make ecommerce easier for everyone.
Our core values:
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 100+ people is growing fast. We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Team Coordinator to join our growing and talented marketing team. The main responsibilities will include planning and executing marketing events, such as conferences, trade shows, speaking sessions, webinars, and more.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As the Marketing Team Coordinator you will
- Plan and execute marketing events, including conferences, trade shows, speaking sessions, webinars, and others from beginning to end.
- Manage and coordinate vendors, logistics, speakers, and internal team travel to assure events meet KPIs and delight our customers with our experience.
- Work with cross-functional partners, including sales, product and customer success to deliver your objectives.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Contribute to wider organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Manage effective tracking systems for marketing activities.
- Some travel is required when onsite presence is required at an event (10-15%)
- 2+ years of experience working in a corporate marketing team, in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS.
- Strong writing and graphic skills are a must, as are excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with Sales, Product and Customer Success.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional creativity and flexibility are essential.
- Detail oriented, have a love for marketing and event management that generates ROI, provides outstanding customer service and be an enthusiastic professional.
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Are willing to travel occasionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to work cross-functionally
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.