Headquarters: Richmond, VA URL: https://www.roundtriphealth.com
We are creating a world in which transportation is no longer a barrier to care for anyone.
Today though, 10,000 people in the US don't get to their medical appointments because of byzantine technology. That's why leading medical institutions partner with us to keep doctors busy, patients on time, and social workers delighted.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are key. We believe that innovation is powered by diverse perspectives and that teamwork and respect for simplicity lead to superior results. Together, we are on a quest to change medical transportation for good.
As a part of the Product Team, you'll be asked to carry the torch for overall product quality and an amazing user experience. You'll jump into your role as a proactive, flexible, perfection-seeking machine, will steer us towards making better product decisions with your great questions and insights, and will mentor other QA team members along the way.
- Lead the QA effort for an Agile software development team.
- Define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to software testing and continually improve the quality of the overall testing process.
- Coach and mentor QA team members on project specific software design and testing procedures.
- Work closely with team members to ensure our software is simple, intuitive, and accessible to people with varying abilities.
- Be an active participant in backlog grooming and sprint planning meetings.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover testing scenarios for new feature work.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports.
- Manage a backlog of defects and ensure they are properly prioritized and resolved within a timely manner.
- Be a vocal advocate for software quality – raise red flags as needed, help manage the release schedule, and ensure everyone is adhering to the team norms.
- A QA pro with at least 3+ years’ experience in software testing – some experience with automation testing is a plus
- Familiar with Agile principles
- A super detail-oriented person who strives for perfection but recognizes it’s not always attainable
- A creative thinker who loves problem-solving and can formulate workable solutions
- A self-starter with the ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate flexibility
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A hard-worker who takes ownership of (and pride in) their work
- A reliable team player who is okay with the crazy journey that is working for a startup
- A believer in the power of technology to better the healthcare system
- Able to work in the United States without any sponsorship
- Competitive salary
- Equity opportunities
- 401K with matching program
- Health insurance, life insurance
- An unmatched team!