SOCi is the leading enterprise solution for social content discovery and social media marketing. Our next-generation, all-in-one social media SaaS platform utilizes a proprietary scoring algorithm to discover, evaluate, and rank social content, changing how enterprises, franchises, and affiliates market on social media to their target audiences. SOCi has a growing team of passionate, innovative, and fun people in both our San Diego, CA and Austin, TX offices.
*This position is open to fully remote candidates
- Rocking an EC2 Cloud infrastructure with lots of moving parts that require constant updating and maintenance.
- Working closely with our marvelous engineering department and focusing on packaging and deploying our software to the aforementioned infrastructure.
- You will be helping to streamline our processes, creating, researching, and maintaining our release management tools, as well as helping us resolve and troubleshoot issues in our development, test, and production environments.
- You will be working with a fun, enthusiastic and team of professionals who will be happy to get you acquainted with our software and jump into new challenges with you!
- Other tasks and duties as required
- Experience in managing CloudFormation templates along with different AWS services such as RDS come as a big advantage.
- Familiarity with Ansible and working with POSIX systems is also a plus.
- Working with git should be second nature to you.
- You will be working closely to engineering, so a background in software development is necessary.
- While the job does not directly involve engineering efforts, being able to understand the connections within the software for building releases comes as a huge bonus.
- SQL experience (MySQL is a bonus).
- Experienced in release management.
- Unix-based systems.
- Software development (PHP / JS is a bonus).
Why you'll love it hereÃ¢Â€Â¦
- Competitive salary!
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays!
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too!
- We have amazing customers (UPS, SportClips, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra or TrustPilot.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Our primary driver is professional growth and learning, coupled with a desire to help our customer succeed. We focus heavily on individual mentorship and guidance, peer feedback and are always pushing ourselves and each other to the next level. We're huge on collaboration - mobing/swarming to solve problems either as individual engineering teams, or even Product/Engineering/Design leaders mobing to work out the best new product approach. We focus on moving fast, learning fast, and not looking back.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.