Curotec · Jul 2nd 2019
We are looking for a highly skilled developer that has experience in building complex E-commerce websites using the Magento 2 framework. The position is for a full-time contract with the option to convert to a full-time employee at the end. Candidates should have experience dealing with standard and custom extension development, security, payment integration, ERP and MA integration as well as custom pricing and multilingual sites.
We are expecting this position to be a remote one, however, our office is based in Wayne, PA USA.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Must be dedicated, passionate and hard working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- Must have experience with system integrations and custom extension development.
- Experience with M1 to M2 migrations a plus
- Theme customization, frontend experience
- Experience in Payment/Shipping method development - Experience in Custom extension development / Core feature customization
- Able to work with Adobe PSD files
- Magento Certifications a plus
Please list your skills and experience with each framework you know as well as your ability to work with others and meet deadlines. We are looking for more than just, “I can do xyz tasks”. We are looking for a thoughtful response as to why you are a good candidate for this job.
Our Hiring Process
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
Testimonials from our team:
“I really like the work culture and ethics followed at Curotec. They give you the required ownership and freedom to complete the work. Management is really cooperative and friendly. Curotec is a highly recommended workplace for anyone!”
“Real job but working from home or any place gives freedom and peace. Working with Professional teams and good projects gives a head start to mid-level developers.”
“I am very grateful for the opportunity Curotec has given me to discover my hidden skills and gain experience in the industry. I am happy to work on the team in a growing company environment.”