(Santa Monica, CA or Remote (USA only))
About the Role
We're looking for a talented Senior Front-End Engineer to join the Continu team full-time.
Our product is used by some of the worlds leading brands and you'll be responsible for helping us expand our feature set and improve the core product across multiple devices.
You'll join our small, passionate team working out of our Santa Monica location as we work to build the future of workplace learning.
- 3+ Years Front-End Engineering experience
- Bachelors Degree (preferred, but not required for the right candidate)
- Proven ability to build responsive user interfaces
- Expert level experience with popular frontend frameworks (bonus if you have experience with AngularJS)
- A design-driven engineer that focuses on the details
- Experience leading a team and developed effective processes for/with others
- Software engineering fundamentals - unit testing, object-oriented design, functional programming, agile development
- Experience working in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Proven experience building Enterprise level SaaS applications
Bonus Points if you have:
- Worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- Worked in a distributed team
- Contributed to open-source projects
As a Front-End Engineer at Continu, you will:
- Work closely with the rest of our engineering team to build beautiful product experiences for our customers
- Enhance and extend our product feature-set
- Extend the functionality and user interface of our application
- Design and develop new services and capabilities
- Prototype ideas and solutions
- Migrate libraries and introduce new technologies
- Be a team player, helping your fellow team members in any way you can
- Work closely with other engineering team and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Have the drive to continuously maintain high product quality and improve processes
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills, both with other team members and customers
- Be design focused and passionate about delighting our customers
- Be passionate about the problems we are solving and constantly looking for the best ways to solve them
Where You'll Work:
We're a remote team and would prefer candidates that are based in the Los Angeles/Santa Monica area that can work onsite. However, we are open to the right remote candidates based in North America.
Job Perks: Health benefits (following our probation period), new Apple Laptop, company swag, remote friendly work environment, amazing customers, collaborative team.
Apply: Please select the button above to complete the application process.