Headquarters: Porto, Portugal URL:
We are hiring Entry Level, Mid-Level and Senior developers. Please share your level of experience in the appropriate field as you apply.
About the position
Position's responsibilities are:
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications. This means that your code is commented, well structure, readable and comes with documentation;
- Build web and mobile apps that are complex and work in a variety of browsers and OSes.
- Implementing 'pixel perfect' design as delivered by our designers that works across mobile, desktop and tablets according os specifications provided;
- Develop both SPA and MPA applications.
- Connect frontend interfaces with REST APIs, GraphQL to create dynamic applications;
- Create code that has great test coverage to avoid unnecessary issues in the future;
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the strategy and the architecture of the systems you will eventually build;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Stay informed about industry best practices;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Provide on-time delivery of projects;
- Follow Agile and SCRUM methodologies (where appropriate) to deliver projects;
- Communicate with others, including project managers, on struggles and progress of each of the projects;
ReactJS Developer requirements are:
- Professional experience (hands-on) with ReactJS Framework for 2+ years;
- Experience with ReactNative is desired but not mandatory;
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules, WebPack is highly preferred;
- Experience with the usage of node/npm/yarn;
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area is NOT required;
- Write clean, optimized, bug free code and ensure you are employing best practices and software design patterns
- Great technical communication skills;
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or... ) :-)
Competitive Salary for position and location
Health Plan and/or Deductions
Flexible vacation/days off policy
Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
Yearly Bonuses Program
Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
Continuous Training (both on site and online)
Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
Ability to grow inside the company: take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams,
Plenty of Growth Opportunities
A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
A growing team full of talent;