Headquarters: Remote URL:
Hey Teammate :)
Are you passionate about educating people on how to live happier and healthier lives? Do you enjoy flexing your “strategic” brain muscles? Would you like to work with a highly talented content team (designers, editors, writers & more?)?
We’ve got a thriving e-commerce business in a rapidly growing industry, and we are looking for a content strategist to improve our content process from end to end.
Since 2014, we’ve used our blog to educate millions on the powerful benefits of CBD. Join us to flex your content strategy skills and make a big impact at our company.
In this work from home position, you will lead the planning and management of our teammates to deliver of all aspects of our blog’s content lifecycle, including:
- Research: User Analysis / User Needs: Personas, Scenarios, Surveys, Content Inventory / Audit, Content Gap Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Search Engine Optimization Research, Content Aggregation / Data Sourcing
- Editorial Strategy: Voice / Style / Brand Guidelines, Idea / Concept Development, Development of Themes / Messages / Topics, Establish Workflow: People, Ownership, Roles, Processes, Content Plan: What, When, How (Short/Long Term)
- Management: Information Architecture (Establish Metadata Frameworks, Implement Taxonomies and Classification Schemes, Develop Site Structures), Content Management Tools and Practices, Content Migration, Content Conversion, Configuration, Establish Content Backup / Versioning / Archival Practices
- Content Creation: Copywriting, Asset Production, Tagging / Classifying
- Content Optimization: Search Engine Optimization, Accessibility Optimization, Proofreading / Editing / Fact Checking
- Content Delivery: Encoding / Converting for Web, Distribution Processes and Tools
- Promotion: Monitoring / Reacting (e.g. Social Media, Comments, Moderation), Social Media Submission / PR / Marketing / Syndication
- Evaluation: Analytics Analysis, Success Evaluation, and Learning
- This is a full-time role, but it might take a month or so to get fully ramped up. There is also the possibility of working more than 40 hours per week, but that is up to you.
- We are flexible on when you work as long as you are responsive and get the job done.
***To be considered, click the apply button, and tell us three online brands who are crushing it with their blog content - and why you think they are so great.
CEO of Healthy Hemp Oil
P.S. I encourage you to read some of the products reviews on our website to see how our products have positively impacted people's lives. We strongly believe in our products and hope you do too.