Headquarters: Remote URL: https://manhattanhomedesign.com
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager with D2C e-commerce and/or digital marketing (SEM) experience to join the Manhattan Home Design team. This position will be responsible for key tactics in our e-commerce funnel, including overseeing 3rd party agencies handling Adwords, SEO, Email, PLA and Social channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Inc5000 Fastest Growing Company and learn more about growth strategies.
This position will have regular interaction with the CEO and Creative team and will report to the Senior Director of Operations, who is actively involved in the company’s e-commerce business.
- Manage campaigns with 3rd party e-commerce partners.
- Analyze e-commerce performance and provide insight on e-commerce strategy, including promotional activities.
- Creates and manages content for listings.
- Keeps product listings healthy and functional.
- Understands the domain, knows the experts, asks the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow-up to resolve issues.
- Keep up to date on current e-commerce trends and opportunities.
- Ability to manage and develop timelines of varying delivery dates.
- Ability to manage prioritizing of deliverables.
- Ability to stay ahead of potential issues and raise need for escalation ahead of time.
- Continuously communicates with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce with progression into a project manager role.
- Understanding and experience with online marketing methodologies such as SEO, Google Adwords & Web Analytics, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong understanding of current e-commerce trends and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn web-based applications.
- Experience with third party selling sites such as Google Shopping, etc.
- Demonstrates mastery of Microsoft Office Suite software, such as Excel, Word.
To apply: email@example.com