Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://www.viidigital.com
VII Digital is seeking a results-driven Facebook Campaign Manager to successfully launch and scale all paid digital advertising campaigns across Facebook and Instagram. If this sounds like you, please apply here - http://bit.ly/2LOUYYc.
- A passion for problem-solving and success in multi-tasking and manage multiple timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be analytical with a strong instinct to create clever yet strategic hypotheses to prove out with paid social campaigns.
- Acts proactively, both with creative launches/refreshes as well as A/B testing.
- Proficiency in e-commerce, marketing mobile apps or similar conversion strategies.
You Will Be Expected To:
- Immediately own the execution and management of paid social campaigns on FB and IG
- Prepare new launches that include but not limited to audience and funnel tests designed to drive sales and revenue.
- Daily implementation of testing and optimization tactics (bids, budgets, creative, etc.)
- Forecast performance and lower-funnel impact campaigns.
- Track important metrics, analyze results and communication with non-technical internal and external team members.
- Challenge the norm and do whatever it takes to always over-perform the client’s expectations.
- 3-5 yrs. running $$ campaigns via Facebook Ads Manager
- Deep understanding of Facebooks Ad capabilities (bidding and optimizations)
- Experience or exposure to other paid platforms (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify etc.)
- Well-versed in UTMs tagging
- Experience with direct response KPIs and complex marketing funnels
- Use of Excel for analysis and reporting
Benefits & Perks:
- Working from home
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Unlimited vacation (as long as it doesn’t interfere with position and clients performances)
* We will only consider completed applications submitted here - http://bit.ly/2LOUYYc*